GXL WIRE SPECIFICATION
GXL WIRE SPECIFICATIONS & NOTES
GXL and TXL have identical copper cores, but TXL has a slightly thinner insulation
Construction of GXL Wire:
- Conductor: Multi-strand Bare Copper Core
- Insulation: High Temperature Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
GXL Wire Specifications:
- GXL Wire is made for use in harsh, high temperature environments, such as engine compartments
- Wire meets SAE J-1128, Ford (M1L-85B) and Chrysler (MS-8900) specifications
- GXL Wire is made to handle a broad range of temperatures ranging from -59°F (-51°C) to 257°F (125°C)
- Available in a variety of different lengths and colors
*Alternative construction for the 18 GXL could possibly be constructed as 19x31 number of strands.
*Please note that all specifications are a rough estimate therefore we can't guarantee that all of of our wire will always fit into all of these specifications.