GXL Wire Thin Wall (XLP)
- Lengths Available: 10 FT, 25 FT, 50 FT, and 100 FT
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Insulation: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (Thin Wall - XLP)
- Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to 257°F (+125°C)
- Voltage: 50V Maximum (recommended)
- Multi-Stranded Wire
- 10 Gauge (10 AWG)
- A variety of wire colors available
- High Temperature Automotive Primary Wire
- Meets Chrysler (MS-8900), Ford (M1L-85B) and SAE (J-1128) specifications
- Can be used in high temperature areas such as engine compartments, tractors, boats, buses, trucks, and other general applications!
NOTE: Wire DOES NOT come on spool(s), it will comes in wire-tied bundles.