TXL Wire Extra Thin Wall (XLP)
- Lengths Available: 10 FT, 25 FT, 50 FT, and 100 FT
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Temperature Range: -59°F (-51°C) to 257°F (125°C)
- Voltage: 50V Maximum (recommended)
- Multi-Stranded Wire
- 18 Gauge (18 AWG)
- A variety of insulation colors available
- High Temperature Automotive Primary Wire
- Cross-Linked Polyethylene Insulation (Extra Thin Wall - XLPE)
- Meets Chrysler (MS-8288), Ford (M1L-123A) and SAE (J-1128) specifications
- Can be used in high temp. areas such as engine compartments, tractors, boats, buses, trucks, and other general applications!
NOTE: Wire DOES NOT come on spool(s), it will comes in wire-tied bundles.